7 Healthiest Changes You Can Make in Your Diet
Walter Willett (2006), in his book Eat, Drink and be Healthy! The Harvard Medical School Guide to Healthy Eating, offers seven important changes people can make to their diets in order to live healthier lives:
- Watch Your Weight
- Eat Fewer Bad Fats and More Good Fats
- Eat Fewer Refined-Grain Carbs and More Whole-Grain Carbs
- Choose Healthier Sources of Protein.
- Eat Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables, but Hold the Potatoes!
- Use Alcohol in Moderation
- Take a Multivitamin for Insurance