Recipe: Springtime Vegetable Stir-Fry
Are you sick of salads but want an easy way to get your vegetables in for the day? Prepare this quick and simple stir-fry!
- 5 asparagus spears
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup fava beans (shelled)
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- ½ tsp. ginger
- 1 scallion (chopped)
- Combine 5 asparagus spears (quartered lengthwise), ½ cup snow peas, ½ cup broccoli florets, and ¼ cup fava beans (shelled) in a pan coated with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp. canola oil with ½ tsp. grated ginger and 1 scallion (chopped), and toss with cooking veggies.
- Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until veggies are softened but still crisp inside.
- Optional: Serve with instant rice
- Optional: add more veggies of your choice such as peas and green onion.
- To prepare even quicker, use frozen stir-fry vegetables.