Valentine's Day Eats!
Valentine's Day is a wonderfully fun holiday where you get to infuse romance, reds and pinks, chocolates, and love every second of the day! Whether you are trying to convey your love to your spouse, significant other, children or pets, here are some great (and healthy) ways you can make food fun on Valentines day!
- Buy a heart shaped cookie cutter and crack your eggs into one to make heart-shaped sunny side up eggs, then use another clean one to pour pancake batter into for a heart-shaped breakfast
- Cut your veggies into hearts with a mini heart cookie cutter and toss them into a big salad
- Cut out paper hearts and sprinkle them onto the table for dinner and leave one note for each person that tells them why you love them
- Make a red meal for dinner: beet soup; red bell pepper and tomato salad; real whipped cream served with strawberries and raspberries; red chili shrimp with salsa; lobster; pomegranate sparkling wine; halibut with sun-dried tomato and any other red foods that sound yummy!
- Make deviled eggs with real mayo with a splash of organic red food dye, then sprinkle them with red chili dust and serve on a heart platter!
Whatever you make have fun with it, make it red and fill it with love!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!