What Does Healthy Eating Mean to You?
What exactly is eating healthy? Remember, not only is eating less fats essential to losing weight but it is also an essential part of staying healthy in general. Let’s look at other parts of eating healthy. Relate these ideals into your own diet and see what improvements you can make.
- One part of healthy eating is the way you eat.
- A regular pattern of meals is important. Try 3 meals a day to keep you from getting to hungry and losing control.
- Eat slowly. You will digest your food better if you take small bites with pauses in between and become more aware of what you are eating and when you are full.
- Don’t worry about cleaning your plate! The greatest waste of food is to more than you need or want.
- Second part of healthy eating is what you eat.
- One way to define what to eat is by following the Food Guide Pyramid; this is a general guide to eating healthy.
Follow these general parts to eating healthy to obtain a better, healthier you.