The holidays are here and now is a great time to do some preparation to make sure your next weeks are fun, balanced and under control. Try to identify some challenging areas you know will be difficult to maneuver and work with your coach to develop a healthy plan for overcoming them.
- Travel: Will you be traveling for the holidays? If so, what kind of preparations can you make ahead of time to maintain your exercise and healthy eating choices?
- Family: Do you have challenging family members that may lead you off your health path or spike your stress levels? What are some ways you can plan ahead for these encounters?
- Food: What holidays events do you have? How can you enjoy them without going off track with healthy food choices?
- To Do List: If your to-do list is long, how can you determine a plan to get it all done? Are there items that are "must do’s" and some items that are optional if time runs out? Can you find people to help with any of the items?
- Entertaining: If you are hosting, what do you need to do to prepare? How can you optimize your time to keep your stress levels low?
Use your health coach this week to help you plan ahead and make sure to fit in a present to yourself; time to relax! Happy Holidays!