Fall Recipe: Herb and Onion Sweet Potatoes
Making delicious and soothing recipes for Fall is easy and fun - plus you can serve them all season long!
To whip up some delicious and healthy sweet potatoes for your next dinner party you only need a few ingredients: sweet potatoes (1 per guest), 2 onions, parsley, olive oil and walnuts.
- Boil sweet potatoes until soft
- Saute finely diced onions in olive oil
- Chop parsley to a fine consistency
- Chop walnuts to bite size pieces
- Mash, or whip, boiled sweet potatoes while slowly adding onions and parsley.
- Once blended add walnuts in and stir to mix.
- Serve and enjoy!