Make Time for Exercise, You Can Do It!
If you find it difficult to find time to exercise, it is time to change your focus and your attitude!
- If you can exercise at home, it will cut down on travel time needed for the gym.
- Take a walk early in the morning, and you will only need one shower and no travel time to the gym.
- If you enjoy walking, walk in your neighborhood, local mall, park district, school track, or gym.
- Perhaps paying for a gym membership will help motivate you to exercise, so not to waste your hard earned money.
- Studies have shown that people are more likely to stick with their exercise plan if they exercise early in the morning.
- If exercising in the morning is not for you, try to fit it in at lunch time at work, or after work put your dinner in the oven and hit the treadmill to lower stress after your day.
- If evening are your best time to exercise, do it after the kids go to bed and make it part of “me time.”