New Year, New You - Making Resolutions a Reality
We’ve all been there…we take a vow to lose weight, eat healthier or exercise more. We start the year with great intentions, but then we quickly relapse into old habits. 2017 is the year we’re really going to do it!
Tips to help make your resolutions a reality:
- Write down your intentions and keep them in a visible place.
- Get really clear on what your life will look like once you achieve your goal. Visualize it!
- Share your resolutions with your coach, your friends and your family.
- Practice positive affirmations.
- Follow the 3 R’s of habit change to accomplish your resolution. Reminder - Routine - Reward
- Get to the source of whatever is keeping you in a rut.
- Reward yourself with every little accomplishment.